{Sponsored Ads}

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pinoy Gaming Festival 2011 SC2 Media and Bloggers Tournament

I just got back home from Pinoy Gaming Festival happening at Cyberzone, SM North EDSA.  Aside from covering the PGF 2011, media and bloggers got a changed to play DotA 2 and StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. I joined the media tournament and played Star Craft 2, I choose Terrain on Multiplayer mode (1 vs 1) but unfortunately I was defeated in fast time, I never thought that my opponent taking an advantage attack against me.  It was cool and fun game for me. 

Thanks to  Sponsors and organizers for inviting us blogger. Thanks too Mineski Infinity, Razer, Inno3d for allowing us to cover this awesome event.

PGF 2011 (Pinoy Gaming Festival)  is from Oct 28 to Oct 31, visit Cyberzone SM City North EDSA to see the DOTA grand finals.

Official Partners

No comments:

Post a Comment